Rock Creek Master Assoc
Login | Register
About Us
Resale Information
Contact Us
Board Members
Upcoming Events
Paying Your
Meeting Minutes
Who to Contact for...
Sites of Interest

These items require Adobe Reader to view. 


Governing Documents
The governing documents for the Rock Creek Master Homeowners Association include:
Original Development Plan
Articles of Incorporation
An Association is  created by filing Articles of Incorporation (“Articles”) for a nonprofit organization with the secretary of state where the community is established.  The articles are usually brief and contain only the basic information about the Association, its name, location, and its purpose.
Declaration of Covenants
The CC&Rs are the “big Kahuna” of the governing documents. They contain the most comprehensive and probably the most important information about the community and its operation.
The Declaration of Covenants establishes the general structure of the community and describes what land is subject to the governing documents, as well as what parts of the development are common areas owned by the Association.
The Covenants also contain restrictions on the use of each owner’s property. They specify the Association’s authority and obligations and define the rights and responsibilities of Association members (owners). Every owner must abide by all the  restrictions, terms, and conditions found in the Covenants.
Once established, an Association adopts a set of bylaws. Bylaws are important: They describe how an Association is run, set out voting rights and procedures, and contain rules for such things as how to call a meeting and how often meetings must be held.
The bylaws describe the Association’s rights and responsibilities. For example, the Association is  responsible to enforce policies and to collect assessments. The bylaws also establish a procedure for creating the annual budget and determining assessment amounts.
Architectural Policies
Architectural Control policies and the application form are available on the ACC page.
Other Documents
          Insurance - To obtain a Certificate of Insurance,
                              please call Bolder Insurance Agency at 303-449-9595.
Trash and Recycling
Trash and Recycling Services contracted by the Homeowners Association with:
Waste Connections of Colorado, Inc.
5500 Franklin Street
Denver, CO  80216-1538
303/286-1629 (Fax)
For questions regarding service or a trash/recycle container, please send your request to:
Advertising & Sponsorships
Useful Information